Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Necessary Evil

So it would be practically a miracle if I passed the Physics exam I did this morning. No, correction: It was a miracle I actually knew the answer to some of the questions.

I mean, they're so.. uregh. To all the Physics 9th graders of my school, you know what I mean, right? I mean, really the find the density of the unopened olive oil!

Anyways.

The Necessary Evil will have to try harder at its attempts to engulf me because I'm so not giving in to it. Tomorrow is English Languange Exam. Ha! You can't study for that. You're either good at English or you're bad. I think.

Whatever. I'm just gonna read the dictionary today in preparation for that. That should make any English teacher happy.



P.S.'The Necessary Evil' = studying. Get it?


P.P.S. Is it becoming obvious I'm terribly addicted to 'P.S.'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home