Saturday, December 30, 2006

Title Problem

Ohmygulay. What do I write about? Gah.
I am so bored. Yes with a capital B. Gah. Poo, poo. What the heck?!

I have so much to share right now. Nothing interesting though, just plain boring stuff. Gah. I haven't posted anything for like, three days even though I practically spent my whole day in this computer and so now all the things I wanted to say and want to say are all shuffled. It's like screaming "me first" inside my head.

Hmm, to start with, everyone's so sick right now.

Haha, yeah, so exciting. I don't know. I just find it interesting. I got sick in the beginning of December, then I got Tita Bebe infected. Then Tita Bebe infected my brother Paul. He infected my sister Paulline. She infected my other brother Paolo. Then get this, he infected Tita Bebe. So I'm the only one not sick right now. While everyone, with the exception of my parents, is sick. This everyone-is-sick-because-of-me-but-I'm-not-sick is somehow making me gloat. Tee-hee. I'm so evil.

Guess what? Ohymygulay. I forgot what I wanted to say.. Gah. What the heck?!

Oh, oh! Now I remember! Yeah, I wanted to say something about what my ex did, or rather told last night. Let me just say that things didn't end as smoothly as I thought it would. To make a long story short, I wanted out, he didn't. But yeah, whatever.

I guess you could say I've been acting kinda mean to him. I didn't mean to be though. When we ended things, I was willing to stay as friends but after that I felt too.. suffocated. I mean, he kept asking if I "moved one" or "found someone else". But I care about him and I want him to move on na.

The other night I just snapped. I don't know what came over me. I basically told him a lie just so he won't talk to me. Gah. I feel so ashamed of myself. I think I was too harsh. No, I was too harsh. But I don't know, what was I supposed to say? I'm not really the best person for that sort of things. Poo. What to do, what to do.

Gah. I'm not in the mood all of a sudden. Look what you did to me Chris. SHIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home