Monday, March 12, 2007

Emo-shitnal

Boo, that was crappy. Why do I keep typing and typing about some crap no one cares about (bear with me, I'm practically bawling my head off here) when I'm gonna end up frustrated at my choice of words since they sound so happy and.. plastic?

Pfft. I don't know what's wrong with me. My life's in shambles right now. You know, to the point people judge without knowing your side of the story and spat out things such as, "You're so cheap." or "I so hate you right now." right in your face. And the people you've always thought to be there hates you and you're left with no one but few, true friends.

Cliche as it may sound, can you really restrain a heart's emotions? Is it really my fault the guy fell out of love with her and fell for me? Does it really kill to swallow your pride and forgive? What good will it do, by getting angry when things happened already?

Moreover, look at yourself first before judging someone you have never really known before. Is it so hard to even fathom the fact that maybe, just maybe if you put yourself in the place of the person you're so insisted upon thrashing upon you'd hate how things turned out too right? Must I sacrifice my happiness for the sake of others'? Pfft.

Manhirap magpangap at maggkunhari na hindi ako na epektohan. Hindi naman kasi ako manhid, ganun ba tingin nila? Hindi ko din yun ginusto, lumalayo na nga ako eh, ano pa ba? Tangina.

Hate the sin, not the sinner.
But hey, guess that's unheard nowadays right?



P.S.
Erm, yeah sorry for the emotional outburst. I don't like posting personal entries, but hey, what to do? I couldn't think of any other topic for the past few days without letting this out. But yeah, I'm okay now. Really. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home