Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tsk, tsk.

Break ups and cool-off.

Why do they happen?

Possible explanations:
1. The act of 'falling out of love'.
2. Finding someone else better.
4. Things not working out anymore due to irreconcilable difference.
3. Or possibly, because the relationship has reached its zenith and each just wants to.. grow.

Who knows, right?

So, I guess you could say, I wanna have a cool-off with my blog. Yup, the sorrow.

Wala ako sa mood mag-blog, can't think of anything worth writing of. I'm thinking of starting a new blog again. Besides, our finals are approaching, after that I'm off to Philippines till school starts again. I might spontaneously come and post something from time to time but I doubt that'll happen.

When and if I'll be back I do not know. All I know is.. well, all I know is, I'm gonna be gone for awhile since me and my blog are having a cool-off. Tsk, tsk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home